Sunday, May 30, 2010

relationship

I was talking about bf gf thing with KH. Well, somehow we'll always end our topics regarding this topic. Anyway, i don't know whether i'm desperate to have a relationship ornot, but i somehow feel like i want someone to love me, to be with me. I need to admit that i'm longing for this kind of companion. I don't want to be too desperate till i make the wrong decision to grab anyone who wants me. Still, i don't want to be too picky also. I'm actually scared that i'm not enough good for my future bf or husband. Many guys around me now seemed like a good candidate for me suddenly. I know they noticed me too. And they're good guys. Im grateful. But someone told me i looked like a girl who first hit then KO, meaning first bf dy will marry. I know it's a good thing. But it seems pretty scary from this aspect. I know relationship is not a try and error thing. Need to get used to this concept. Somehow i'm scared to open up to a guy. I need to prepare myself, to build a stronger relationship with God, to make sure i'm ready enough to accept relationship, though im pretty desperate now. I know this is how i am to prepare, for the future. Need to be patient. I know God has a plan for me in this. Patience and trust. I hope it'll be soon though, but still i know i'm not yet ready in this. There's still so many things i need to break free from, and reorganise.
i will pray..

No comments:

Post a Comment