Friday, May 28, 2010

Look to You

Yesterday, i went to WL's blog. And one of the pictures and comment struck me. Its a picture of the 3 girls in PG in college hostel whom i've just met once. They came after i left college. What WL described them is powerful women of God and they're more mature than their age. I felt pretty sad. I feel like i can never be as mature as them. They look pretty mature from outside too, and they are also in the inside, yet they can be close to their girlfriends. I'm not mature. And i can't be close with a girl friend. Because i'm not enough gentle part of it i feel. I asked God to make me a women of God too.

Look to Him especially when things are getting more and more rough. I'll look to Him especially when my feelings are not with me. I'll look to Him especially when i don't feel like it. I'll look to Him especially when i got discouraged. I'll look to Him especially when i feel lazy. I'll look to Him especially when i feel so tired and burn out.

Exam. Is happening. Pretty scared of it. But a part of me is hiding my face from it. Not wanting to really directly face it and deal with it. I need to be brave. To look at it and deal with it. So do other things in my life.

I figure when everything is falling apart, then that's the time to press in even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment