Thursday, June 3, 2010

Strict Timetable

I've made a very strict timetable for myself. Hopefully i can make it till the end. Second day also like so shaky ady but i know the first few days will be hard so do the last of the days. But good fruits will come out from this i know. Ugh! have to stop talking but put in more effort into this. Regretted not sleeping today, i felt so dead and lifeless now. Christine, buck up!

Yesterday spent quiet time with God. Such a long time i didn't do this, to just be still and pray my heart out for almost one hour. I've pledged one hour for each day to just spend time alone and another one hour for bible reading. With God's grace, i shall grow in Him more. I need to grow! Not to stay the same. Yesterday's quiet time indeed made this morning a meaningful as in i was able to be more spirited and light in mood. Transparently communicating with people and be lively. I am meant to be extrovert. Or rather internally extrovert because i treasure my personal time too.

Anyway, i want to study hard even after exam.
So, all the best to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment