Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pretty face

Today i browsed through A's pictures. She posted all sorts of sexy appealing pictures. I really wonder, what will she be if she's born ugly at the start? What if all the pretty girls in this world are born ugly?
That makes me think, what if i'm born ugly? I don't mean that i'm really that beautiful but i think i have a decent look and an approachable one. I was thinking, what if im ugly? Will i still have confidence? Am i relying too much on my face to make me confident?=S
Last friday, i observed my friend, J and another friend, M, who are much prettier than the first one. I saw a difference in fact. J was feeling more insecure while M felt more secure in her position. I really feel that it's because of M's face, she gained more attention and acceptance by the people around her. And that time, i thought, what if M is borned ugly? Will she still be like this?
I felt that sometimes we paid too much attention on the appearance than the innerself. One's appearance can really affect people a lot. On how the person will behave in later life.
I don't want to be a slave to this.
I know God created me in this body. And i should not place my security in this face and body of mine. Because it won't last long.
I should place my security and my full confidence of myself because of Him.
He shall be my confidence.
Not anything else.
And i hope other people especially all the girls will know about this and fully grasp it.

No comments:

Post a Comment